- This event has passed.
Park Cities Dads Club – Sporting Clay Tournament
May 4, 2021 @ 8:30 am - 1:30 pm$200.00
- This is the second Dads Club Sporting Clay tournament, and we are excited to have dads from each HPISD campus participating this year. The format of the tournament is a “shotgun start” with 5 person teams competing on two courses, and each campus is allotted 6 teams for a morning flight. There will be a total of 100 targets per shooter, and trophies will be awarded to the first-place teams from each campus. A tournament trophy will be awarded to the Dads Club with highest cumulative score.
If all of the morning flight teams are filled, a wait-list will be created for each campus, and an afternoon flight may be provided.
Schedule of Events:
8:30am to 9:30am – Team Check-in
9:30am to 9:45am – Mandatory Safety Briefing and Tournament Rules
10:00am to 12:00pm – Sporting Clay Tournament
12:00pm to 1:30pm – Lunch, beverages, raffle and awards
Things to Know:
• The event is open to Dads Club Members ($200 per participant).
• Registration will be open from April 1 to April 20.
• You do not need to be a highly experienced shooter to participate. Instruction will be available (and there will be plenty of novices!)
• You can register as a member of an existing 5-man team or as an individual (without a team). If you register as an individual, you will be paired with other dads from your campus to form a new team.
• Every participant will be required to have ear and eye protection. Ear protection will be provided by the Dads Club. Note, sunglasses are acceptable as eye protection.
• Ammunition (either 20 gauge or 12 gauge) will be provided and is included in your ticket price.
• If you do not own a shotgun, you can borrow one from a teammate, or one can be rented for you in advance; shotgun rentals are limited and not included in the ticket price.
• Snacks, lunch, shirts, and post-tournament beverages will be provided for all attendees.