This is the 4th annual Dads Club Sporting Clay tournament. The format of the tournament is a “shotgun start” with 5 person teams competing on two courses. There will be a total of 100 targets per shooter, and trophies will be awarded to the first-place teams from each campus and the top overall shooter. A traveling tournament trophy will be awarded to the campus with the highest team score. Lunch, door prizes, raffle, and awards presentation will follow the tourenment.
If all of the morning flight teams are filled, a wait-list will be created for each campus, and an afternoon flight may be provided.
Sign up now!
Schedule of Events:
– 8:30am to 9:30am – Team Check-in
– 9:30am to 9:45am – Mandatory Safety Briefing and Tournament Rules
– 10:00am to 12:00pm – Sporting Clay Tournament
– 12:00pm to 1:30pm – Lunch, beverages, raffle and awards
Things to Know:
– The event is open to Dads Club Members ($200 per participant).
– You do not need to be a highly experienced shooter to participate. Instruction will be available (and there will be plenty of novices!)
– You can register as a member of an existing 5-man team or as an individual (without a team). If you register as an individual, you will be paired with other dads from your campus to form a new team.
– Every participant will be required to have ear and eye protection. Ear protection will be provided by the Dads Club. Note, sunglasses are acceptable as eye protection.
– Ammunition (either 20 gauge or 12 gauge) will be provided and is included in your ticket price.
– If you do not own a shotgun, you can borrow one from a teammate, or one can be rented
– Snacks, lunch, and shirts will be provided for all attendees.